Join Michelle Alva at Skanda Yoga Key Biscayne for a multi-sensory sound immersion that will leave you feeling light, clear and floating for this Full Moon . Michelle, a Physical Therapist, Energy Healer, Creator of The Alva Method® and Yoga Therapist will guide you through a mindful sound journey with breathwork, music, toning, and shamanic sounds where you’ll learn:
1. The powerful benefits and fun of practicing Sound Medicine.
2.E3 Breath Technology from the Alva Method – an empowering breathing exercise that teaches you how to deeply relax and stretch your core fascia and trapped emotional and physical stress in your body tissues.
3. Physical Therapy based respiratory bio-mechanical principles to target key areas that become weak and tighten due to the demands of modern life, focus areas are on raising our Kundalini Energy, the heart, throat and sacral chakra.
4. Learn specific chakra balancing techniques along with toning to bring balance to all the chakras.
5. Learn quantum physics principles to let go of our past, and align our intentions with what we wish to create during sound healing.
6. Experience the benefits of Sound Therapy with Essential Oils and live drumming, crystal sound healing and sounds of Native American Flute during savasana.
$35 Pre-Registration. $40 at the door.
August 7th 8:30 – 10-00pm
Skanda yoga Key Biscayne
328 Crandon Blvd.
Galerias Mall Suite 208